How to Build an Online Empire Through Blog Commenting
What This Audio Book is About:
Blog commenting, of course. Ryan Biddulph, The Blogging From Paradise Guy that some call him, goes into great detail how he has become a successful blogger and “Island Hopper” by increasing the traffic to his blog and posting valuable and thoughtful comments on blogs.
He greatly emphasizes the facts that we already know about working online and blogging. Create the “KLT” (Know, Like and Trust Factor). If you’re not sharing value with others and building relationships, you will fail using this marketing strategy too.
This strategy is totally based on the fact that you are reading influential blogs, giving well thought out comments and letting the blogger know that you’ve actually read the post by mentioning something about a specific topic in the post. You may want to share a short story if it applies but the idea is to give the blogger your opinion from your heart.
A fly-by-night or drive-by comment (i.e. Great post. Thanks) is not going to do anything in the way of getting your comment noticed. In fact, these types of comments get deleted on my blog and I’m sure they are deleted on a lot of other blogs too.
What I Like About This Audio Book:
I think what I like most about this audio book is:
- The first audio book that I actually bought.
- Ryan doesn’t just tell you to do this or do that. He explains what he has found that works for him and explains why and even gives examples of things “NOT” to do if you decide to use this strategy.
- He makes sure you understand that this took him quite a while to perfect but with hard work and effort, it has paid off for him in many, many ways. No claims of easy money or get rich overnight.
- Consistency and thought-provoking comments left on influential blogs will eventually get yourself noticed and most of the time will open doors for you that you never thought about, especially if you’re commenting from the heart. Shallow or fake comments can be spotted very easily.
- Make a special effort to personalize your comments by using the bloggers name and remember your manners by thanking them for the valuable post.
My Final Recommendation?
I started following Ryan a few months ago and I like what he says, how he teaches and how comfortable he is with his posting, commenting, videos and podcasts, although he reminds us that it wasn’t always like this. He had to decide what he wanted, how he was going to achieve it and he consistently worked to improve everything he does concerning his presence online.
This particular title from Ryan is available on Amazon in audio book format and also 8.5 x 11 paperback.
I’m giving this a 5-Star rating and I highly recommend this if you are considering blogging.