I decided this week to give you an option to choose on a writing prompt for the Weekly Writing Prompt 3-8-2017. I admit the ones I’ve chosen before have been topics that brought ideas to me the minute I read them but they may not do the same thing for others.
While I know I can’t choose a writing prompt that will work for everyone, maybe giving three choices will help and create an idea for you when you read them.
Weekly Writing Prompt 3-8-2017:
Write a recipe for love.
In a most unusual place, you discover a force field that changes people when they go through it.
Write about the worst day of your life.
I would like to thank BG Jenkins for participating each week in the writing prompts. I hope that sharing and spreading the word about the writing prompts will cause more people to eventually join in and try their hand at writing and sharing their thoughts.
Benefits of Writing Prompts
- They take the pressure off of you to think of something to write about.
- Saved writing prompts can possibly become a part of a bigger piece that you work on some time in the future.
- They give you a chance to write out of the genre that you are most comfortable with. You may find you like writing in a different genre.
- You can take the prompt and write from different points of view (POV).
- Many times just the spark from a writing prompt will renew your passion and love of writing.
- Experiment with words that you usually don’t use.
If you have found value in this post and were inspired by one of the prompts, add your version to one of the writing prompts and share with your fellow writers and associates.
If you missed last week’s writing prompt for 3/1/2017, you can access it here >>>> Weekly Writing Prompt